Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Audio Book Challenge

2012 Audio Book Challenge Hosted by Teresa’s Reading Corner


I tried this one last year at the obsessed level (20+ audiobooks) and didn't quite make it. I ended with 17, which isn't bad. Listening to audio books is actually the way I would prefer to read most books, unfortunately many of the ones I want to listen to are not available on audio (yet). So of course I'm going to take a stab at this challenge again this year. I don't have a list yet of which audios I plan to listen to in 2012 so I'll have to update as I go. Here are the details, which you can also find here at Teresa's Reading Corner: 



Once again, there are four levels to the challenge
  • Flirting-Listen to 6 Audio Books
  • Going Steady- Listen to 12 Audio Books
  • Lover- Listen to 25 Audio Books
  • Married-Listen to +++  Audio Books


This year I'm going to sign up at the Going Steady level and commit to listening to a minimum of 12 Audiobooks. My personal goal for 2012 is 20 audiobooks but I'm fairly certain I can manage at least 12. I look forward to sharing audiobook reviews with everyone!

1. The Reapers are the Angels by Alden Bell 
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
3. Carrie Ryan - The Forest of Hands and Teeth
4. Julie Kagawa - The Immortal Rules
5. Emmy Laybourne - Monument 14
6. Kat Zhang - What's Left of Me
7. Megan Crewe - The Way We Fall
8. Neal Shusterman - Unwholly
9. Kristen Simmons - Article 5
10.J.K Rowling - The Casual Vacancy
11. Crewel by Gennifer Albin



***************************************************
********************************
****************



No comments:

Post a Comment