Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 Contemporary Reading Challenge


button1


In 2011, I read my first YA Contemporary books and LOVED them!! I definitely plan to read more books by authors like Ellen Hopkins, John Green, and Sarah Ockler, and I definitely want to read more amazing books like Raw Blue and If I Stay which simply blew me away! So of course I wanted to sign up for this Contemporary Reading challenge from Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing

Some of the books I look forward to reading for this challenge in 2012 include:

The Catastrophic History of You and MeThe Statistical Probability of Love at First SightNever EighteenTen Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)Twenty Boy SummerStory of a GirlDouble Clutch (Brenna Blixen, #1)BittersweetBut I Love Him

Completed
1. John Green - The Fault in our Stars
2. Brian James - Life is but a Dream
3. Miranda Megan- Fracture
4. Hannah Harrington - Speechless
5. Kat Rosenfield - Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone
6

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So excited to see you signed up for the challenge! I can't wait to see what you read! I'd be more than happy to recommend any Contemps, if you need some!

But I will most DEFINITELY say- You need some Melina Marchetta in your life! She is my absolute FAVORITE. SO much love!! :)

Donna said...

Yes, I know I need to buy some of hers!! I have a Goodreads/Blogger friend, Maja from the Nocturnal Library who has me convinced about Ms Marchetta lol As soon as I buy some of her books I'll be adding them to my tbr pile for this challenge!

Ashley said...

Hooray!! I'm telling you- She is the BEST!! :D Glad Maja has already been talking her up!!

Lisa Schroeder is another favorite Contemporary author! Her books are BEAUTIFUL!

Post a Comment